【Sixtus Beckmesser】Adrian ERÖD
Adrian Eröd was born in Austria. His debut was in 2001, in Gounod’s Roméo et Juliette as Mercutio at Wiener Staatsoper.
As resident of the Wiener Staatsoper, he perfomed in Il Barbiere di Siviglia as Figaro, Massenet’s Manon as Lescaut, Die tote Stadt as Frank. He has performed at Teatro La Fenice, Staatsoper Hamburg, Oper Frankfurt, Opéra National de Paris and Houston Grand Opera. After his first appearance at the Bayreuther Festspiele in 2009 as Beckmesser in Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg, he performed the same role at Oper Zürich, Opernhaus Leipzig and De Nederlands Opera. His performance in Das Rheingold as Loge drew a great deal of interest internationally. His performance in the world premier of Andre Tchaikowsky’s The Merchant of Venice as Shylock at Bregenzer Festspiele was highly acclaimed. He also performed in this production held at Die Salzburger Osterfestspiele and Semperoper.
2020 Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg
- 2020/6/14・17 【Tokyo Bunka kaikan Main Hall】
- 2020/6/21・24・27・30 【New National Theatre, Tokyo OPERA PALACE】
- 2020/7/5 【Hyogo Performing Arts Center KOBELCO Grand Hall】
2021 Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg
- August 4, 7 【Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Main Hall】
- November 18, 21, 24, 28, December 1 【New National Theatre, Tokyo OPERA PALACE】