【Kunz Vogelgesang】MURAKAMI Kota
Kota Murakami graduated from the Tokyo College of Music. He completed the New National Theatre, Tokyo Opera Studio program. He studied in Bologna through the Program of Overseas Study for Upcoming Artists of the Agency for Cultural Affairs. He was casted as the Duke of Mantua in the Giuseppe Di Stefano International Competition production of Rigoletto.
In Japan he has performed in the New National Theatre, Tokyo productions of Il Tabarro as Luigi, Die Fledermaus as Alfred, Werther as Schmidt, Falstaff as Fenton, in the Tokyo Nikikai Opera Foundation productions of Macbeth as Malcolm, Die Liebe der Danae as Pollux and Tristan und Isolde as Melot. Overseas, he has performed in the Singapore Lyric Opera productions of Die Zauberflöte as Tamino, La Traviata as Alfredo, La Bohème as odolfo. He performed in the concert version of Salome conducted by Charles Dutoit with the NHK Symphony Orchestra and the Shanghai Symphony Orchestra.
He is a member of the Tokyo Nikikai Opera Foundation.
2020 Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg
- 2020/6/14・17 【Tokyo Bunka kaikan Main Hall】
- 2020/6/21・24・27・30 【New National Theatre, Tokyo OPERA PALACE】
- 2020/7/5 【Hyogo Performing Arts Center KOBELCO Grand Hall】
2021 Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg
- August 4, 7 【Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Main Hall】
- November 18, 21, 24, 28, December 1 【New National Theatre, Tokyo OPERA PALACE】